Monday, September 26, 2011

My 12 Weeks of Christmas

Hi everyone and welcome to my Twelve Weeks of Christmas.  I will be posting every week from now till Christmas a Christmas project for you to check out.  Can you believe its only 12 weeks till Christmas.  Where has the year gone.    There are so many nice things for us in the new catalogue and there are some surprises for us all in the new Mini which comes out in November.   The first card I have for you is quite vintage I think.

I have used the music wheel for the background and just given it a little twist as I ran it across the page diagonally to make it curvy.  The Cherry Cobbler piece of Textured Cardstock has been embossed with the Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder and the stamped image comes from a new Christmas Set called "Tags til Christmas".

Can you see the gold frame.  To achieve this you just need a touch of Champagne Shimmer Paint on the end of a dauber and dab it over the Crumb Cake Frame (another new embossing folder too) to get the gold look.   The ribbon is Crumb Cake Seam Binding made into a double bow finished of with those gorgeous antique Brads.

I'll be back next week with a new Christmas Project for you.  If there is anything you need to help you achieve these projects, just drop me a comment and I'll help you out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...